Wirral Green councillors and candidates have appeared in a number of articles recently. Here’s a snapshot:
- Ongoing case work including challenging private sector housing rent, repairs and improvements. Two households have strong articles in Echo and Globe.
- Wirral Greens helped move community asset transfer next steps for Bromborough Civic Centre. Read more as Cllr Jo Bird is quoted in this Echo article)
- Cllr Jo Bird has penned an article on why she joined the Green Party.
- An article related to the recent Wirral budget is available in the Wirral Globe article here
- Green work won partial restoration of train services to Bromborough Rake station.
- ‘From Mike Benfield to Jo Bird – A lovely article about 50 years of the Green Party